Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Extra Ordinary 8 Days in NYC

After all these years, I finally fulfilled my long time dream .. visiting NYC! It's just like what I have expected all of my life. As of my first time, I'm definitely head over heels and it's love at first sight! We stayed in a charming hotel in midtown west ( can't be even safer as the police station is next to the hotel :) ). It's called TRYP and I can only give great comments about it (super clean, free wi-fi, friendly staffs and they even gave free coupons for free surprises at the bar + the bar is nice, drinks are affordable)! Location is perfect (away from all the busy time square madness but still so close), 1 block away from Hell's Kitchen and subway is just there...
We went through all the amazing places which NY has and I've picked from our pictures' collections (believe me, it's extremely hard.. since we have A LOT and everything is memorable)! Weather had been very keen and wonderful to us and we were there at right timing since it's not too touristy crowded (even no line @ MOMA)!
New York is definitely captivated! I love deeply the west area (hands up to CHELSEA HIGH LINE) and Brooklyn has also caught my attention greatly (def I will explore more the next time I'm going to NY). Shopping is HEAVEN! I still have to write about my shopping spree (I think I have used all my bonuses this year on that) :) well.. I don't go to NYC every month.. so WHY NOT! AND the food (also full report will follow).. GOSH.. I MISS SHAKE SHACK! I envy you guys who have SHAKE SHACK around the corner.

Only one sentence to sum up...





No comments:

Post a Comment