Friday, May 18, 2012

TOMS for the WORLD

Espadrille... is definitely not a stranger to ultimate spring/summer foot wear in Europe, but the brand TOMS is practically 'unknown'! Through my whole 10 days trip to the States, I got acquaintance to this remarkable brand and the story behind it!
I first noticed how this brand after spotting someone wearing it at least once every couple of hundred meters in the States and also from celebrities' trend.
And as I stopped by at Urban Outfitters, they have so many selections that you can choose from different colors! I gave up myself and in the end bought it after I had misfortune on my right feet (super huge blister from my sneakers)! This purchase was definitely one of the best decisions I've made during my trip! And I also hit the jackpot! I'm a size 5 and it's practically impossible to find TOMS in small size! I was so lucky to find a pair of size 5 in super cute yellow color (even the sales assistance at Urban Outfitters was so jealous of me since I managed to find one)! Truly I made it through my whole walking trip in NYC because of my TOMS, so COMFY and blister free!
The best thing about TOMS is that you are making a donation for every purchase that you're making! It's stated on the label that 'With every pair you purchase TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need'.

So the big question for the peeps in EUROPE, where can we GET TOMS!? So far, in Amsterdam I have not yet spotted any retail store yet that sells TOMS (I know for sure soon it will be huge since there has been coverage in Holland about TOMS) but some online retail store has already been selling TOMS although it's quite hard as they have been sold out everywhere (only big sizes available). But definitely try ASOS UK. They have quite some colors and collections available.


Myself personally, this will not be my only TOMS! I know for sure there will be more TOMS on the way........ such as these below ..

OMG.. .. I LOVE YOU TOMS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment