Sunday, February 17, 2013

Spotted: Little Collins

The latest addition to Amsterdam HOT SPOT.. Little Collins!
Located in one of the most happening area in Amsterdam (De Pijp), Little Collins is definitely one of the most happening hangout lunch and dinner place! When you step in, you can see quite trendy and hip crowds. With Australian owners, Little Collins gives a different flavour to standard Amsterdam restaurants.

I knew this place from a friend who's a pork lover. She told me about the possibility to enjoy pork belly (well.. you can count where you can get a good pork belly in Amsterdam). My verdict: not that bad. Still not comparable to Momofuku's taste but it's good enough for me! Portion wise is quite small but for lunch is more than enough. I haven't been there for dinner but the concept is more a sharing dinner (some kind of tapas).

I got myself the sweet and sour pork (yummm.. love it), the only thing for me is that I prefer to have the sauce separately due to it's sweetness (not that fond of too sweet food), but no complaint at all. My hubby got the Little Collins' big one, which is kind a similar to English breakfast and he loves it.

Definitely coming back VERY VERY SOON!

Address:
1e Sweelickstraat 19-F

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment