Monday, June 18, 2012

My Years of Waiting.. ACNE PISTOL BOOTS

OMG OMG OMG OMG FINALLY!! 

I've been eye-ing Pistol Boots for so long .. it's quite hard to get for me since I need to have size 35! I've been to Acne stores and asked but I have to put myself in the WAITING LIST for size 35! urghh.. So I said to myself, I will put my name on the waiting list for my Birthday Present in November!

But..... HELLO NET-A-PORTER ... finally my prayers have been answered! Sale started yesterday (if you have not yet noticed, GO ONLINE QUICKLY!), I was super lucky since they have only couple of stocks on size 35.  It's like DESTINY, I've been wanting this specific pistol black with brown zipped for a while but I couldn't find it in the Amsterdam's store.. and the best part 40% OFF (I don't even care  that I'm paying 15 euros shipping cost) - even in ACNE website it's still FULL PRICE!

MY MONDAY COULD NOT BE BETTER!!

Next Post.. ME WEARING IT! :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Love them! Also really love the new blue suede ones that Acne have just brought out - Acne pistol boots

    ReplyDelete