Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bánh Mì den Himmel

Though it was already 2 months ago, I just have to re-express my unforgettable experience @ this place when I visited Berlin back in February 2012. As amazing as the city, this small deli place in the middle of Mitte area is definitely a Bánh ami heaven!


A colleague of mine from work recommended me this place and told me to go for lunch! They have different types of Bánh Mi and also some fresh salads. Located at Rosenthalerstr. 2, Cô Cô BÁNH MÌ DELI opens 7 days a week (and the best part, they close late so, you can even go there for dinner or night snacks)!


The interior of the deli is super cute, playfully decorated with modern elements and Asian's influence, Cô Cô makes a colorful statement by using its selling products, hence keep it all simple and clean.


Seats are quite limited, only 1 long table with couple of high chairs and a table against the windows with 4 chairs. It's really nice to sit in (also free Wi-Fi) but it's a perfect grab-to-go place also!


And trust me, the taste is AMAZING! My husband and I could not resist not to go two days in a row! We didn't want to leave Berlin before we ate here again (although we were quite full on the last day)! For me personally, I love the Cô Cô Classic Bahn Mi (even I get hungry just by writing and looking at my old pictures)!


So my suggestion.. DON'T EVER CONSIDER TO SKIP THIS PLACE when you are in Berlin! It's definitely worth a visit and ofcourse... TO EAT!

2 comments:

  1. YUMM!! i LOVEEE vietnamese banh mi sandwiches!!

    i love your blog.. i'm originally from the US but i live in germany right now.. and i found your blog because i'm planning a trip to amsterdam.. i will definitely be trying out some of the places on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Thanks!! if you need more advice about Amsterdam, just drop me an email! I will love to tell about where to go and where to eat :)

    ReplyDelete