Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spotlight: Tove Adman

My husband and I have been looking for a while for a simple long hanging lamp to fulfill our living room area and we've finally found this Edison lamp by Tove AdmanSo simple and yet beautiful.
Further to my finding of the Edison Lamp, I browse through her collections and it's just incredible. Some of you who know me very well for sure aware of my passion for Scandinavian designs. They just fit perfectly to my taste (from simple designs to colorful patterns). Sweden born Adman manages to combine unusual materials to different forms yet making them functional and beautiful. Below you can find her other designs which I love dearly.
 www.toveadman.se
In addition to that, I have to also include the ads which I found in her website! These 2 are my fave .. they represent the simplicity of life and happiness!
www.toveadman.se
Now I just need to find the Edison lamp in Holland (any suggestion?)? If not, online shopping it is but for sure I will have that Edison concrete lamp hangs on my living room wall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment